[R>Artist 2D] Paid Looking for 2d artist for anime clothes design for a game. Animate CC experience ideal

Snack217

Sep 8, 2023
Project:
-SOULCOOM, the 2d sex simulator rpg

Developer:
-Patreon.com/SOULCOOM

Looking for:
-2d artist that can design and create all sort of clothes for our characters, on an "anime" drawing style. But ideally, we need someone who can do that in Animate CC, as we need to animate the pieces for our game, check the patreon link for some examples of what the game is about and how it would look like

Employment Type:
-Paid

Work commitment:
-Long term

Preferred method of contact:
-Send your samples to Snackcoom on Discord

Job Description:
-Creation and ideally, animation of all kinds of clothes for our anime 2d characters.

ulytyme

Jul 14, 2020
Hello, i´m interested in your project
Here is a link with some of my work :3

Orquidea_Azul_

Feb 17, 2024
Hello! I can do the art in 2d but not animate, still if you need the art i can dm you and send you some examples if you want

Snack217

Sep 8, 2023
Hello, i´m interested in your project
Here is a link with some of my work :3

Very nice work! But do you have experience with Animate CC? Its very important for us to find someone who can animate their art there so it gets "Physics" and reacts to the character's movement

kinrean

May 12, 2018
if you only looking for a artist that know animate cc it will be hard, if you don't really have a real reason you should just search for a bone animation in any program. or just say what file you need it to be.

ulytyme

Jul 14, 2020
Very nice work! But do you have experience with Animate CC? Its very important for us to find someone who can animate their art there so it gets "Physics" and reacts to the character's movement
I have experiencie with spine 2d, i can learn animate CC :)