[R>Artist 2D] Looking for 2D Artist for Breeding Season Like Game

jhilikeyeh

Nov 17, 2020
Looking for a 2D artist to form a partnership and join my team. The game is called Breedathon, and it is a mix between the sex game Breeding Season and Pokemon. I am looking for a partner, who can create character sprites for the visual novel portion of the game and draw backgrounds. I am a Breeding Season fan and hate that the game was canceled, which is my motivation. I am willing to share a portion of the proceeds of the game, however this is negotiable. I may also be able to compensate up front. I will also definitely take input on some areas. I would love to go over the outline of the game and explain the mechanics of the game with you. Even if you would not like to join my project, but like the idea please contact me. I am also interested in learning how to draw 2D, so if you think you can teach me instead I would also love that. If you are interested or have questions, please comment, or email me @jhilikeyah@gmail.com, or chat with me on discord, my username is jhilikeyeh#8493.

For visualization of what we are looking for, please reference the characters from games such as Breeding Season, Breeding Farm, and Cloud Meadows.

I am looking for someone:
Who is looking for a long term project.
Who can handle many characters, with different emotions, and backgrounds.
Who is interested in the project.