[R>Artist 2D] Share Looking for 2d artist for Sci-Fi brothel game in Twine

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Project:
Tags: Management, Browsergame, Sci-Fi.
It's about a guy who inherited a (brothel) space ship and tries to make a living. It plays in our solar system (without exceptions humans, but some kinks like tentacles, catgirls are possible and most likely) a few hundred years in the future. Humans have colonized many celestial objects (about 40 different for now). The setting is serious and a little on the dark side. It's an open world, where the player can decide how to make a living. Capturing goods in combat (space and ground), trade goods, enslave girls and sell them, hire girls and whore them out, fulfill missions, a combination of that.

Developer:
Me, Klausus. As for now iam alone, but iam really buisy with programming and therefore would like to have an artist in my team. It is possible that in future more people will join but not planned yet. For example i could imagine a writer. I have some writing skills in my own language, but it is completely different to write in a non native language like english.
Iam a beginner, therefore iam open to other beginners, but you should like what you are doing.

Looking For:
A 2d artist who is willing to draw simple "models" and maybe even is able to make simple and short animations. I had hentai-style in mind, maybe with western influences. Somehow i thought about something like the anime series "captain future", but that is not set into stone.

Emplyment Type:
Share of the revenue from patreon when the game will be published, depending on your commitment.

Work Commitment:
Since there is a lot to do and i would like to have the same art style throughout the whole game, long time would be preferable.

Prefered method of contact
PM me here, when we get serious, discord (iam quite the opposite of a pro regarding discord and with my current workload not on the top of my priority list).

Job Description:
Since the game has an open world, the characters are all random generated. Therefore i need someone who is willing to draw a "basic girl", then different breast sizes, different hair colours and styles, different pubic hair sytles and colours, different skin colors and different faces. Those will be layered over each other randomly and saved while playing the game. Same goes for clothing. Anyone who is interested can take a look at what i've done, but since iam no artist, i would like to replace that stuff and create some more. (EDIT: I attached a few screenshots a the bottom of how some random generated girls and possible outfits look like atm to give you a better impression).
The second part would be to create short and simple animations (alternatively pictures would suffice) for different sex scenes, all first person view (player). Like a girl giving a bj, intercourse from behind, missionary, spanking, etc. A bonus would be to have those scenes with variations, like different haircolors and so on (depending on the scene, the amoun of variations needed could be reduced by for example have close ups).
The third part, and probably the smallest, would be, to have stuff like a pictue (or better simple animations) of a space ship firing a laser, engines getting heated, etc. That being paired with sounds will create some tension in the game.
All in all, i would prefer simple drawings, since otherwise there is no end in sight to ever finish the game.

Additional Comments:
Iam kind of a generalist, i know about lots of stuff a little, but iam no expert in anything. Therefore i could take over some parts of the picture editing. But mostly i want help, because i have lots of other stuff to do. Atm iam really buisy with setting the games core mechanics. Once that is done, i have to do world building and writing and of course more coding. Stuff like sounds are very important for the games athomsphere, but it's not that much and i can do that within a few days hopefully.
Since iam really slow with that art stuff though and my efforts lack aesthetic, that's the part where it's best to take some workload of my shoulders.

Why?
I have a couple of reasons to make my own game.
One reason is, i like games with sexual content. But i dislike games that pretend to be games and just serve sexual content. Therefore i want to make a game that i by myself would like to play.
Another reason is, i really enjoy creating worlds and come up with game mechanics. I did a few board games, but mostly for myself, i never tried to publish any of them. Pc games have more potential to create something more complex, where everything is interwined. I love that. Therefore, i would like to create something i like, by doing something i like and maybe while doing so, earn a little money. Probably the dream of every human being. When this is your dream also, and you think you could feel yourself at home in the world (game) i want to create, help me giving it shape by coloring it with your drawings.

Last edited: