[R>Artist 2D] Share Looking for 2D Artist to join my team

Pom_Games

Apr 18, 2020
Project:

- The game doesn't have a name yet
-Overview: The game is still in development, but basically it's a visual novel with sessions of exploration, dating sim and even RPG elements, with high focus on interactive H-scenes

-Genre: will be a slice of life/adventure of a young man that is enjoing the vacation at his friend's house, you will explore the city, looking for things to do, meet girls, talk to people, play minigames(Of course it's just a overview, the plot will be way more complex than that)

-The World: Inspired by japanese rural villages, trees, classic houses, large camps, mountains

-Fetishes: The most popular ones, may have Futanari, Lesbian and Homossexual, It won't have Gore, Violence, Scat, Rape or anything like this

-The project progress: Runs on Ren'py, I already have a good basis for the story, the mainly systems are almost 100% working, lots of dialogues in place, minigames

-This project has high potential mainly because of the unique game mechanics, and the way I'll present the dialgue/images will be very active on the screen, more like an anime, not like a static visual novel

Developer:

-I'm a python/ren'py programmer, game designer and 3D Artist
-Discord: PomGames#9103

Looking for:

-2D artist

Employment Type:

Work commitment:

-Up to the artist, but the more the better for the team xD

Preferred method of contact:

-Discord, and others if you prefer

Job Description:

-You will be doing the characters sprites, character drawings in general(I'll give references for everything, you won't need to worry about it)
-If you have experience drawing enviroments(nothing fancy) will be great too xD
-Style: Something like the images below, clean and round lines, basic details, I want a smooth and soft look, I love unique and original designs too
-Animation: Will be like a Gif, composed by just a few keyframes, nothing complex

Reference concepts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additional comments:

-I believe this is it, message me if you are interested or make a question, if you have one, Thank you! ;)

ixora140

Jul 23, 2020
My name is Hanh and I'm a professional game illustration.

I have 6 year experience in game industries (SFW and NSFW) and have been working for many projects ( Rage of Bahamut, Identity V, Ayakashi aka あやかし百鬼夜行...etc)

I hope I will have opportunity to work with you. Here is my portfolio for game illustration:

Please contact me : R_Aartist@yahoo.com

I hope to receive your reply soon,
Thank you so much,
Best,
Hanh