[R>Artist 2D] Share Looking for 2D artists

pervdont

Oct 25, 2023
I'm looking for a 2D artist for a game. The game consists of a protagonist who gets tired of being trash and lives a new life.

Game name: Journey Project (temporary name)

What you will need to draw: All characters with different expressions, sex scenes, settings and items.

Requirements for the position: Know how to draw proficiently, have free time every day, know how to animate (not mandatory), not be dissatisfied with NSFW drawings.

Preferences: Being a nice person (not being rude or having an inflated ego. Mandatory).

People who are already part of the team: Programmer (me), Web Developer and Writer.

ABOUT PAYMENT (WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW): After the project launches, you will earn 35% of all profits from Patreon and other platforms. We will also have a page on steam and itch, you will earn your 35% in the same way. This means you won't get paid at the beginning, only when we make money on Patreon.

Game tags: Incest, Anal, Vaginal, Female Domination (Optional and little), Male Domination (depends on choices), school

Payment methods that can be used: PayPal, Binance, PIX or Payooner. (I can consider others if you want.

When will the demo be released? Without forethought, we even found an artist. Get in touch via Discord or the Post.

Discord: dontbeperv

Last edited: