[R>Artist 2D] Share Looking for 2D comic style artist for project

oldedog

Jan 14, 2018
Project:
- Chaos and Corruption. Game is a Marvel comics based game. You play a former SHIELD agent that gets kicked out and joins Hydra. You then set out to corrupt the heroines of the world into serving your every whim.

Been working on this off and on for at least a year or so, currently have two character storylines finished and a third in the works.

Developer:
- Currently just myself.

Looking for:
- 2D artist.

Employment Type:
- Currently unpaid but will give all earnings from Patreon to artist once demo is finished.

Work commitment:
- I intend for this project to hopefully become a Marvel version of Something Unlimited, so long term is ideal but the game could be broken up into "seasons" if such a commitment is impossible.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord, I'm Oldedog#0658.

Job Description:
- A 2D artist, , ideally one that can do all the artwork for the game so everything has similar feel to it but at minimum the artist should be able to do western comic style sprites and more complex images for the "cutscenes".

Additional comments:
- Please, if possible, provide examples of your work when you contact me.

Last edited:

oldedog

Jan 14, 2018
Hate bumping this again but needed to give one final shot at finding an artist before this project goes away forever.

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
Hi,
I sent you a friend request on discord, when you will see it, we can talk deeply.

Here you can find my Channel (there are random artworks, few in comic style but i can do it), but you can have a short and fast idea on my art-style.
If you are interested on, contact me on Discord and we can talk.

See you