[R>Artist 2D] Share Looking for 2D furry and human artist for small commercial comic project

GarretMvahd

Feb 18, 2020
Project:
- I do not have a name for this project, though I do have a description for it. This project is an attempted commercial comic project where in I, the writer and story planner, will write out the comic script for a adult comic which is to then be sold online with the profits split between the artist and myself. The project has been planned for a while, though I have had trouble finding an artist.

Developer:
- The current developer on this project is me, the main writer and story concepter. It will eventually include the artist.

Looking for:
- I am looking for a 2D furry and anime artist who is skilled in both furry art and anime. The artist must be comfortable with a wide variety of fetishes, both rough and soft, as well as varying character ages. Applicants must either private message me or post a reply on here with a sample of your work.

Employment Type:
- This is a revenue share project, currently planned for a 50/50 distribution of funds from the sales.

Work commitment:
- This is currently a one off project to test the viability of the concept. If it works out well, future projects may be opened up

Preferred method of contact:
- Private message on here into Discord

Job Description:
- I am looking for a skilled and reasonably quick 2D artist to do the art for a comic I intend to sell.

Additional comments:
- I may request if you are comfortable drawing things such as Yaoi, Loli/shota, and cub. Bear that in mind before you seek application. I can create ideas for more than just those, so simply state if it is too much for you.