Seeking Looking for 2d games with Gyaru, dark skinned girls.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
As said in the title, I'm looking for games with dark skinned girls in it, preferibly gyaru but I don't mind either way. I recently tried Chronicle of bitch girl: My dick is too large and I liked the premise, but that game is too short. I don't really enjoy 3d games, so if you can tell me about 2d games with those characteristics you would be doing me a favor. Anyone?

The Depraved One

Feb 2, 2023
"Hero's party must fall" is visual novel with a dark skinned girl as one of it's main heroines. The art isn't 2d per say, but is pixel art highly mimicking the traditional anime artstyle(Personally I think it's beautiful and hot as hell). The story is really good if that matters to you. It does contain netori and bdsm elements though; so be warned if that isn't your thing.

The Depraved One

Feb 2, 2023
"Tyrant Quest" is also another visual novel that might fit your tastes. You play as an evil overlord with a dark skinned succubus as your right hand man who's also trying to get you to fuck her. Think Albedo from "Overlord" but your not a little bitch like Aizens.