Seeking Looking for 2d ntr mind control/manipulate games

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
SKA: Easily one of my fav games, certainly my favorite mind-control game, but there's no NTR outside the fantasy world yet and it's pretty light on sexual content in general atm.
TCoK: Depends on how you define mind-control. MC is made almost constantly horny and has to go to her rapist/blackmailer to regain her powers bit-by-bit. Of course she ends up genuinely loving it eventually. I can think of other lust-curse types of games, but no idea if they fit your criteria. This is a good one though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kegji

Kegji

Apr 13, 2019
SKA: Easily one of my fav games, certainly my favorite mind-control game, but there's no NTR outside the fantasy world yet and it's pretty light on sexual content in general atm.
TCoK: Depends on how you define mind-control. MC is made almost constantly horny and has to go to her rapist/blackmail to regain her powers bit-by-bit. Of course she ends up genuinely loving it eventually. I can think of other lust-curse types of games, but no idea if they fit your criteria. This is a good one though.
thanks, I'll try them

Kegji

Apr 13, 2019
TCoK: Depends on how you define mind-control. MC is made almost constantly horny and has to go to her rapist/blackmail to regain her powers bit-by-bit. Of course she ends up genuinely loving it eventually. I can think of other lust-curse types of games, but no idea if they fit your criteria. This is a good one though.
Also, my man, do you now any ntr games where guy can be inderectly blamed for bringing his wife and CORRUPTER together (not cuckolding, cause he doesn't suspect a thing)

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Also, my man, do you now any ntr games where guy can be inderectly blamed for bringing his wife and CORRUPTER together (not cuckolding, cause he doesn't suspect a thing)
I guess NTR Homestay, though iirc the wife is just as responsible, he does end up leaving her with the stealer a lot while also being oblivious until the cheating is literally impossible to ignore.

Reactions: Kegji