[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] Share Looking for 2D or 3D artist for Renpy game / VN

XeonNovecento

Feb 2, 2018
Project:
- I haven't yet decided on the name itself for the project but I have already started with the programming and the writing.
- Currently I have what could be the first chapter of it which includes the introduction to the main characters and key plot of the story. For me this is an important part of the project, I want to create something original with a good story and dialogs. A "serious" story but with some "fun" in it. I'm not referring only to the sex scenes but rather that it has humour (especially in the dialogs) as contrast with the serious stories.

Developer:
- I can take care of all development, I'm quite good with Python so RenPy is not a problem for me.
- I'm working also on the story itself, I like writing as much as programming :)

Looking for:
- 2D or 3D Artist

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share.
- Currently there is no revenues as there is nothing yet but I'm willing to share the revenues if we manage to make the project profitable.

Work commitment:
- Part time / Short term or Long term if the project has traction

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: xeon1900#6190

Job Description:
- I need someone who is capable to add the visuals for the story, I'd rather prefer 3D but 2D is also ok. I've tried to do this on my own with DAZ and HS but I'm not good so I'd rather find someone who is better than me on that so I can focus on the rest of the project.
- I think we can agree on the visual aesthetics, my idea is that the person who is working on this should have the freedom to decide most of it so it matches your own style and at the same time to define the areas where you want to keep on learning.

Additional comments:
- N/A