Seeking Looking for 2d platformers like Eroico, Anthophobia, Fobs, PiC, Alien Quest Eve - etc.

gamer9955

Jun 7, 2019
Played Eroico and Anthophobia and alot of games similar to that, any other recommendation related to those?

E N I G M A

Uploader
Dec 14, 2018
Night of Revenge by Dlis. 2D Dark Souls, nuff said. Sadly it's in Japanese and still in development. H-content is very promising and the gameplay functions similar to the series.

Heard of by Kyrieru? It's being developed and is supposed to be the succesor to Kurovadis. So far it only has a demo.

Or some games made by Vosmug such as Ghost Hunter Vena and Xenotake.

There is a pretty recent one called SiniSistar. Gameplay is simple. Graphics are beautiful for H-game standards. H-content is pretty violent so to speak. There are bits here and there that are vanilla but it doesn't make up the majority.

Last edited:

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Japanese and loli so not here but Usagi and the Dream Island, she's so damn cute. SiNiSistar got a game thread the other day, and try Goblin Walker maybe.
I know this post is like a month old, but I'm looking around for Usagi. I know it can't be hosted here, but do you know of any other sites like F95 that would host it? I can find the JP version with no issues..but the English version is nowhere to be found.

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
You can't find something that doesn't exist.
Ah, I see. I figured since it was brought up on this site, which only does English games, it had an English version. Seems I was mistaken. No wonder I couldn't find it hahaha.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Ah, I see. I figured since it was brought up on this site, which only does English games, it had an English version...
Why I pointed out it's Japanese as one of the reasons it's not here, but it's still very playable (and so cute).

Mar 9, 2019
Looking for games like Milfy city, with that kinda of choose which girl at what times. Plus the greatly rendered animations.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Looking for games like Milfy city...
Try looking through some of the recommendation threads for game like Milfy City already around, or make your own.

Succubus Affection is a pretty good 2D platformer. Look here for the latest (current) version, and get ReiPatcher from to auto translate it as you play. Installation instructions .

Edit - Some of the Succubus Affection comments have been removed from the FotBS thread, you'll need to find the game elsewhere now.

Last edited: