[R>Artist 2D] Paid Looking for 2D Sprite Artist

Feb 11, 2021
PROJECT & DEVELOPER
I'm working on a game, placeholder name for the project is Dark World Hero. I'm the dev, lead writer and composer. The game is being made on Godot. Been making it on 3.5 but I will switch to 4 if it drops by April. I've used the RC version of 4 and most of the work is easy to pass over to the new version. My goal is to acquire finalized top down pixel assets for the project.

The game follows a heroine named Halo. She is psychic hero who falls into a stasis and wakes up in a bad end future similar to an episode of the Justice League cartoon.(Savage Time). The game is mainly about corruption fantasy themes and will include most types of sexual and dark themes (no guro or scat and everyone is and looks over 18). The gameplay is divided into a top down Zelda like game where the player's objective is to fight and resist enemy attempts to trap and strip her. The second phase is a Karryn's Prison sex battle style game. I want to be different so I am still brainstorming the sex battle roleplay elements. My goal is to break out of the jpeg hunt style games and expand on adventure and sex battle gameplay that is out there.

LOOKING FOR, PAYMENT & COMMITMENT
I am looking for a 2d sprite artist to create pixel sprite sheets for ingame characters. I'm not locked in on a style or size yet. I would like it in the 22-32 px tall zone, give or take. I will be paying up front for a new a character every other week depending on the price and on your preferred workflow pace. I currently have 8 characters planned with 3 of them being 'henchman' variants so there is a decent amount of work for a starter project. Only the MC will have prototype line art for reference. Everything else will be parodies of existing characters. Also your hair, cock and boobs need to be on point for the pixel art.

ADDITIONAL
Also if you're familiar with cut in animation similar to Karryn's Prison or LonaRPG I definitely need your info. I won't be able to hire you now but my sex battle system will need an artist with cut in art skills. As soon as I am finished with starter sprite art expenses I will move on to you. I will not be offering revenue share because i have no plans on monetization anytime this year. Also I would rather stay true to my concept than work with any tos outside of Steam.

CONTACT
drop me a DM on , i will follow you(no need to follow this account) and that will be my main form of communication for the time being outside of f95. My discord is ediaqc#7820, I am not on discord often so let me know via twitter if you need me to hop on. My timezone is GMT -8. I will need your pricing info, preferred payment option, your NSFW policy and your policy on your art being used for a commercial product. Don't forget to post pixel art you've created if you're interested.