[R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] Share Looking for 3D Artist and Programmer

HotFrenchGuy

Oct 1, 2020
Project:
- Name of Project (Provisional): Paradox of Choice
- Genre: Huge focus on Romance w/ a touch of Comedy, Drama and Angst.
- Goal(s): To create a story that is rather 'vanilla' or easy to digest; And also to create a conflicting environment for the players regarding the choices that they make.
- Progress: I've finished writing the 1st Season completely with an outline of the 2nd and 3rd Seasons as well.

- Overview: The story is about Noble, the son of one of the most popular popstars in the world. He transferred to Maydup Academy intending to distance himself from his father's shadow, build up a life of his own and find someone who loves him for the right reasons.

We'll see.

Developer:
- I intend to make a Patreon page for the game after a demo is finished.

Looking for:
- Ren'Py/Python coders and 3D Artists for Renders and Animations.
- I'd like to think I have a way with words, but art is not my gift

Employment Type:
- Revenue Shares

Work commitment:
- Project: Its technically a One off project, but I do have more that I would like to create. That bridge however, can be crossed when the time comes though.
- Length: Its long term in the sense that I have multiple seasons planned, but relative to actual time, it could be either short or long term.
Regardless, the quicker the better of course.

Preferred method of contact:
- You can contact me on discord @ HotFrenchGuy#0042 ( No, I'm not French ;)).
- OR you can just respond to this thread / PM me.

Job Description:
- Coders: I need Ren'Py coders to create the script with a simplistic stat system. Nothing too crazy, just something to track how decisions affect the players' relationships. (Ex : A Wife and Mother)
- Artists: I need a 3D Artist who can make nice renders and basic animations (in terms of frames). I'm not necessarily picky on the program used to create them as long as they look good.

Additional comments:
- I'm happy about this. : D

Last edited:

RexDaGod

Jun 8, 2017
Sounds interesting, would like to hear more. I'm a programmer, although pretty new to Ren'Py (only start to mess around with it a bit) but I know general programming (degree and all). Really want to get some experience with Ren'Py so been looking to join a project so if you're interesting please DM me so we can talk.

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
I have Ren'Py down, I've also have extremely fast computer. 18 core 128GB RAM with Nivida RTX 2080Ti graphic card and can help out with rendering and artwork, let me know.