[R>Artist 3D] [S>Writer] Share Unpaid Looking for 3D artist for a story set in science/corporate environment focused on mindcontrol

Marcibx

May 5, 2018
Project:
- The project is strongly influenced by Due Process. It plays in the science department of a secretive big company where they are experimenting withe "mind control" or rather reprogramming people to make them easy to manipulate.
  • The game will have a serious tone, but not dark. Of course, that does not mean that there won’t be lighter scenes to give the player a break.
  • It will have a strong emphasis on humiliation and bdsm , so when it comes to activities (poses), I want to include a lot of bdsm (all kinds of)
  • It will be made in Renpy
  • It will include 2 simple management systems - one corporate (money, reputation and corporate goals) and one erotic which will be basically a slave training sim in the game. (though the corporate will become available only in the game's second act)
  • To describe looks I imagine for the game: clean, minimalist, modern, scientific lab- or hospital-like with a lot of white and glossy surfaces contrasted with some strong colored items. (e.g. white walls, white floor contrasted with a big wooden bed with some golden parts, covered with red cloth) This will help guiding the players attention as well.
  • Characters will be a bit more on the natural side than in many of the games here. I want a curvier character, but even that won't have an extreme breast size.
- Further influences were The Headmaster and Hail Dicktator when it comes to presenting bdsm, humiliation and power play, but those had a lighter, funnier tone and as I mentioned this will be a bit more serious.

- To have an idea about the project's stage, currently I have about 25 pages of notes about the mechanics, characters and story and I have laid out the main events/decisions in the story's first act and now I am writing the script. The systems have been worked out as well, but they still need to be programmed.

Developer:
- So far this is a solo project. You can reach me on Discord

Looking for:
- A 3D artist, but mainly a partner. This is a passion project, so if you are not passionate about the concept and are just looking for a job, this is probably not for you.
- But if you got a team and would like to adopt my project – great, I am up for it, hence the S>writer tag.

Employment Type:
- We will be partners and share the revenue, but in the early stages I won't mind you taking all the revenue as I am not in it for the money.

Work commitment:
- As much as you can (are willing to) do and then we will see, but preferably long term.
I am working from home and I am pretty flexible with my time.

- I do not expect a lot of complex renders. I don't think that I can afford that, so currently I plan as efficiently as possible
  • for the conversations I will have the background rendered once and then add on top of that the characters in various poses/moods, which will be reused over time.
  • the erotic scenes will be fully rendered (characters rendered in the environment) and how many renders I will have per scene and how many scenes I could include (other than the main-story scenes that are necessary) is depending on the willingness of the artist. I won't stop anybody to go above and beyond ;)
Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: Marcibx#7987

Job Description:
- I am looking for somebody who will handle everything when it comes to design. If you have some experience with Renpy and can help with programming too, that will be even better.

Additional comments:
- I don't want anybody to have the wrong expectations, so to be clear, I cannot offer much, but if you are interested in the project, don't hesitate to write me, regardless of what you can/want to do. As a beginner I will be grateful for any support.

Last edited:

Abraxasin

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2021
Hi, are you still looking? Sorry for contact you here but, your discord invitation is down

Reactions: Marcibx