[R>Artist 3D] Share Looking for 3D artist for new VN game.

KillerRat

Feb 8, 2018
[Closed]
[Recruitment complete]

Project:

• Long Awaited Dawn.
  • Visual novel will follow the life and choices of male protagonist POV. After long hardship since childhood finally the protagonist found some love. Protagonist finds a woman worthy of loving but something holding her back. Protagonist learns that she has a daughter, who plays main role in the succession of their relationship. Now protagonist has to win over them.
  • This VN will be mainly adult romance. Got some inspiration from various other games too. vanilla love story. 3 main characters, another 4-5 side characters which will appear less, and fillers in scenes.
  • Genre : MILF, Voyeurism, and general sex categories.
  • New project. Working on draft. So feel free to ask if you want to make anything clear.

Developer:
  • Just me right now. Working as writer and Ren'Py coder.

Looking for:
  • 3D artist. Whichever software you prefer.

Employment Type:
  • Shared revenue from subscriptions. This is my first game so don't have any capital to have paid artist. You are free to declare your desired share to me.

Work commitment:
  • Long term. This particular VN will take 2 years, mostly I hope(I hate dragging things unnecessarily). Have some other ideas in mind for future too.

Preferred method of contact:
  • Discord : killerrat#4297 (it's easier to manage there)

Job Description:
  • 3D artist who will manage all the scenes. Character, place, sex scenes, all the works.
  • Looking for someone who can handle these. If you haven't worked on a game before, that's ok too. I'm not looking for highest quality renders. You have to be comfortable in the software you will be working on. And working long term with me.

Additional comments:
  • Feel free to ask me questions. I'll obviously ask for samples if you are interested to work.
  • In revenue share, first initial income stream is low, I understand. I am unemployed on my end also to have some payment available for you. But I believe soon it will be worth it.
  • When i find artist I'll close this thread. So contact me if you don't see closed tag.

Last edited: