• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Artist 3D] [R>Writer] Share Looking for 3D Artist for NTR Game inspired by Netflix's Sex/Life

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Please read the Recruitment & Services guidelines before posting:
https://f95zone.to/threads/please-read-before-posting.31743/

- The templates for recruitment and services posts are at the bottom of the post
- Make sure to add any applicable prefixes to your thread

Hello,
We are currently looking for a 3D artist specialized in Daz 3D with the skillset of creating characters, setting up poses, camera work, light and rendering.

Project:
- A new project. I'm not sure I would call it an NTR project, since it will of course be optional. Essentially, I was inspired by Sarah Shahi's Netflix show Sex/Life and thought it'd be cool to make something like that.

Developer:
- No name chosen yet

Looking for:
- 3D Artist & Writer

Employment type:
- Share - although we can speak about commission or alternative payment types if required

Discord:
- Drexeltega#6812

Job Description:
- For the renderer, I'm not looking for A Wife & Mother or Where It All Began or Demon Boy level quality. If that can be given, that's fine and great. However, what I value is consistency and will take lower quality renders for timely releases. As for the writer, you'd essentially be working with me and help create the story of the game as well as descriptions for what renders must be done. That said, I am also willing to take a more Marvel Comics approach where we can create the story and script beforehand and provide that to the artist to build the episode off of.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
should move this to seeking a 3d artist based on the title. This is the writer thread

Slayer7

Nov 27, 2018
Please read the Recruitment & Services guidelines before posting:
https://f95zone.to/threads/please-read-before-posting.31743/

- The templates for recruitment and services posts are at the bottom of the post
- Make sure to add any applicable prefixes to your thread

Hello,
We are currently looking for a 3D artist specialized in Daz 3D with the skillset of creating characters, setting up poses, camera work, light and rendering.

Project:
- A new project. I'm not sure I would call it an NTR project, since it will of course be optional. Essentially, I was inspired by Sarah Shahi's Netflix show Sex/Life and thought it'd be cool to make something like that.

Developer:
- No name chosen yet

Looking for:
- 3D Artist & Writer

Employment type:
- Share - although we can speak about commission or alternative payment types if required

Discord:
- Drexeltega#6812

Job Description:
- For the renderer, I'm not looking for A Wife & Mother or Where It All Began or Demon Boy level quality. If that can be given, that's fine and great. However, what I value is consistency and will take lower quality renders for timely releases. As for the writer, you'd essentially be working with me and help create the story of the game as well as descriptions for what renders must be done. That said, I am also willing to take a more Marvel Comics approach where we can create the story and script beforehand and provide that to the artist to build the episode off of.
hey, are you still looking for a 3D artist?