[R>Artist 3D] Share Looking for 3D artist for project

rahvin1

Apr 8, 2018
Project: That was then, this is now.

Project currently has the script for the prologue (set 3 years before the main game) and overview for the first "chapter," the game itself is a visual novel with branching choices while the prologue, being essentially backstory and setting the scene, would technically be considered a kinetic novel, however the finished project will be a VN.

3 years ago the MC suffered severe trauma at the hands of his classmates but, through a series of fortunate events, was able to escape the torment and begin a new life. After puberty hit and a name change due to mother remarrying the MC had become, he hopes, unrecognizable to his former tormentors. HIs hopes become self-evident when the chief tormentor appears in his life but does not realize MCs identity. Over the course of the story the MC will discover that not all was as it appeared and perhaps the one he thought of as his main enemy was in fact just another victim and the one who truly destroyed his life was never, and may never, be revealed to him.

Developer:
Rahvin - Have not set up a dedicated Patreon yet because that would be jumping the gun somewhat at this stage of the game.

Looking for:
3D artist - DAZ etc

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share

Work commitment:
One off project that, if we prove to be a good team might become many more projects. But currently just a one off project.

Preferred method of contact:
Contact me via DM on this site or Discord Denseus#0257, preferably this site first though.

Job Description:
skilled in the 3D modelling software of their choice. Must also be imaginative and able to create characters from very basic descriptions as I leave a lot of that creativity in the hands of the artist. Example: Redhead, shorter than MC, has a resting bitch face.

Additional comments:
I have no idea how many responses this might generate, whether it be none or more than none. In the event of someone responding I will probably request a link to where I can view some previous models you have created and may well ask you to create one based on a description I give you to see if I like what you do. Normal stuff like that.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
In my opinion (opinions differ), it is never too early to set up a Patreon. You can leverage Patreon's email newsletter system and build interest in your game where there are many gamers who are happy to donate to good projects.

I wish you good luck with this project.