[R>Artist 3D] Share Looking for 3D artist to collabrate on Genshin Inspried H-Game

tsurugi

Mar 22, 2018
Experienced UE4 developer here, looking for a blender artist to team up with. I've been working with the engine for around three years. My main strengths lie in c++, blueprints, gameplay abilities, netcode, code/graphics optimization, and technical animation.

I also have some experience with, character/enemy AI, materials, basic VFX, non-organic 3d modeling, character animation, rigging, unreal engine tooling, profiling game performance, and procedural generation. If it matters the main tools I use for 3d work are Blender, Zbrush, and Maya.

Currently, I'm looking for a partner to work with who can address my shortcomings, specifically in character 3d modeling, environmental level design, and VFX (Character modeling and VFX being the two most important).

Employment Type:
Patreon/Subscribestar type revenue share 50/50
Also possible that I can pay a small monthly stipend capped at around 1k, this will highly depend on your available time and/or skill level

Work commitment:
I'd like someone who is willing to work with me long-term and can put in a decent amount of hours per week, personally, I can put in 40 or more hours per week hopefully you can put in around 1/3 or more. Less is fine as well but revenue share may no longer be 50/50.

Preferred method of contact:
PM me here.

Job Description:
Modeling, rigging, and texturing, 3D Genshin style anime characters/enemies.
Creating environmental props such as trees, rocks, and foliage.
Optional - Level design
Optional - Creating vfx
Optional - Animation

Last edited: