[R>Artist 3D] Looking for 3D artist to create character models

domdvor

May 7, 2023
Project:
My hobby RPG game Labyrinth of fogrotten goddess

Developer:
-

Looking for:
3D artist who would create a set of gifs/images to create a paperdoll model to show player and monster body.

Employment Type:
Pay per set of sprites.

Work commitment:
-

Preferred method of contact:
Here and email later.

Job Description:
It would be simple rotating images with various body part sizes that would be combined together in the game.

Additional comments:
-

domdvor

May 7, 2023
I'm looking for a rotating picture of a nude male and female with skin texture. I expect it would be created from camera rotating around a 3d model. In first step I would like to have basic body and then to have more with different sizes of breasts and other body parts. I would split it into parts and then combine it together in the game to allow flexibility when displaying player's body.

May 16, 2018
I have some examples of work I did for other projects at brazilianhamilton.wordpress.com
Let me know if it looks like something you are interested in for your project

domdvor

May 7, 2023
These are beautiful and photo realistic. I need something by far simpler, simpler models, cartoon like. I thought that it may be generated using some default models that come with poser or something. For my simple purpose I don't need so many details. I would expect size 400x200 may be enough. I saw free human body models for blender and thought that it may be simple to rotate them and save as animated gif.