[R>Artist 3D] Paid Looking for 3d artist to edit & adjust existing outfits for existing SFM model

DDzu

Mar 12, 2020
I'm looking for artist who could create more variatons of LordAardvark's Samus suit ( ) and eventually adjust his other outfits to match Samus. Some of the ideas in attached file. I would like to share it on SFMLab.

You can DM me & we can move on to discord

I'm totally green and I don't know how hard it could be, but my budget for this month is 100$. Payment through PayPal. I'm ok with short-term cooperation if it would be required.

Also including LordAardvark's approval for this.

EDIT: I'm becoming less green... as far as I understand I need someone to export SFM model to 3d software (Blender, Daz, other?) edit it, and putback together in Source Filmmaker. Not necessary one person for all. The more you know...

samus_outfits_ideas.png LAblessing.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Dalenc

Dalenc

Nov 2, 2020
I'm looking for artist who could create more variatons of LordAardvark's Samus suit ( ) and eventually adjust his other outfits to match Samus. Some of the ideas in attached file. I would like to share it on SFMLab.

You can DM me & we can move on to discord

I'm totally green and I don't know how hard it could be, but my budget for this month is 100$. Payment through PayPal. I'm ok with short-term cooperation if it would be required.

Also including LordAardvark's approval for this.

EDIT: I'm becoming less green... as far as I understand I need someone to export SFM model to 3d software (Blender, Daz, other?) edit it, and putback together in Source Filmmaker. Not necessary one person for all. The more you know...

View attachment 2405889 View attachment 2405890
Hi call me on Discord

Dalenc#0904