[R>Artist 3D] Share looking for 3D artist to help me with scenes and renders

Yass4Fake

Arabasta is a nightmare
Game Developer
Jun 27, 2019
Project:
- The land of arabasta the entire project will be probably more than a year and half long but we release versions every 3 months the game settings is in a desert in the city its quite fantasy and look kinda medieval i have more materials for two other games
Developer:
- this is my discord for more info
YASS4FAKE#4504
Looking for:
3D Artist?

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share you will take 25% (negotiable)

Work commitment:
- whatever you would like

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord?

Job Description:
- iam looking for 3d artist and if you have other skills you are always welcome we will work together and decide things together and for the scene you take care of it you have all the liberty to do what you want

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Just an FYI in case you're unaware, the 3D artist normally does the lions share of the workload as well as bearing the most upfront and monthly costs. Hardware, software, assets & electricity costs quickly add up. For example, I spend 150-200 euros a month on electricity from rendering. Since you're doing revenue share rather than paying a flat rate, consider raising the % share significantly or work out a way to help cover the costs of generating art.

Good luck!

Yass4Fake

Arabasta is a nightmare
Game Developer
Jun 27, 2019
Just an FYI in case you're unaware, the 3D artist normally does the lions share of the workload as well as bearing the most upfront and monthly costs. Hardware, software, assets & electricity costs quickly add up. For example, I spend 150-200 euros a month on electricity from rendering. Since you're doing revenue share rather than paying a flat rate, consider raising the % share significantly or work out a way to help cover the costs of generating art.

Good luck!
I said rate is negotiable i can rise it to 40% if i find someone interested