[R>Artist 3D] Share Looking for 3D Artist

sloppyjake

Jul 15, 2021
Project: -Genesis Academy

Overview:
- Our story is a magical adventure story about an young adult man who joins a college and participants in tournaments, and meets lovely ladies. Our main character joins an elite division to acquire artifacts to help save the world from an evil cult. During all that the main character does not forget to have fun with the females in his life.

Looking for:
- 3d Artist. Daz preferred. Also preferably capable of producing decent animations. Not necessary, but preferred. Employment Type: - Revenue Share Work commitment: - This is going Long term project but we don't expect you to work on it full-time. You only need to devote as much time/effort as needed to meet our goals.

Preferred method of contact:
- PM here first then we will move to discord to discuss further things

Job Description:
- The artist will be needed to create still renders, animations (if possible), sex scenes for the game. This involves working on characters, posing, lightning and environments and then piecing them together to create visually engaging scenes. Also, we like someone who is committed and willing to help our small team release our game.

Additional questions:
- If you have any questions you can PM on here and we can discuss further or if you do not like using this you can add me via Discord just Personal Message me first to get my user on Discord, and I will do my best to answer them