[R>Artist 3D] Share Looking for 3D artist

ERA51

The Hitcher
Feb 26, 2022
Project:
The Best Days of Our Lives
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-best-days-of-our-lives-v0-1a-era51.117048/#post-8128917

Hi there, I am looking for a 3d artist for the game. I have been ghosted by my former 3d artist and now I am looking for a new one.
Your skillset is: Posing, rendering, camera work.
You will earn a share of the rev of course ( not that there is much at the moment but I still have hope that we will grow once we get more updates out.)

The construct for a new update is done, planned out and everything. All we need are the renders (there are about 20% done but you'd be free to redo them if you wanted to.)
Also it would be awesome if you'd be able to animate since since update was planned to have 19 animations. If you are not able to, don't worry! We can work around the animation part.

I don't expect you to drop everything to get it done. Do it in your leisure time. But I'd expect you to communicate, work with github, PS, google docs and sheets as well. Makes working at the same time much easier.

Do you have any questions, please feel free to contact me on here or on Discord Radendo#1880.

tkmapho

Jan 24, 2021
hi m kinda interested in joining you.I cant say m proffessional but i know my way around 3d and other programs that can help you with animations. my discord username is thugnificant#7794