[R>Artist 3D] Paid Share Looking for 3D artist

TheTrio

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Game: Baby Project
Devs: TheTrio
Version: v0.1
Genre: Big Ass, Big Tits, Creampie, Handjob, Sex Toys, Masturbation, Blackmail, Virgin, Vaginally Sex, Pregnancy

Brief Introduction
Hi guys, we're from the dev of a new game called Baby Project. We are in the early cradle of development for the game and in need of help to turn the game into a even better one.

We are currently looking for another 3D artist to be on board with us along this journey, as we are planning to expand the team in order to get the next update up and running for our beloved supporters and gamers out there.

If you are interested in being a part of our team, do feel free to message us anytime, and we'll get in touch with you guys in no time

In case you were wondering what is the game about and how does it looks like in the current stage, we'll leave a link down below for you to check out the game. Cheers and have fun playing it as much as we enjoy making it

Discord contact : Godmodeon#9905

Baby Project

d3_hide_8.png

Oaka1

Feb 8, 2021
Hey, I'd like to be a part of your project. I am not a professional 3-D artist but I do make renders (pretty good ones, i guess). Can share my work with you privately.

TheTrio

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Hey, I'd like to be a part of your project. I am not a professional 3-D artist but I do make renders (pretty good ones, i guess). Can share my work with you privately.
Sorry for the late reply, do look for me at Discord. Cheers.

Sextus-400

Apr 21, 2023
Hey I work in blender, and can use daz models!
artstation
I have sent you a friend request on discord!