Thicc Quest

Developer:
Thicc Studios

Looking for:
3D artist, see additional comments

Employment Type:
Rev Share

Work commitment:
Open to conversation on this, I currently do around 8 hours a week on story and Ren'Py scripting. It's part-time and we all have lives.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord (thicclover)
F95 Message

Job Description:
I need a Artist that is comfortable with creating THICC models for an NSFW Ren'Py VN. Most characters have two models, before and after the serum that makes them thicc. 90% of animations would only be required on the after models.
I have already written up a vast amount of information on the characters and their designs, so it's really just bringing them to life and adding any creative flairs that makes your designs unique.
I am open to suggestions on character design, so please feel free to speak your mind.
As I am eager to get V0.1 out the door, I would be happy to just do renders for the first few versions and then go back to add animations at a later date.

Additional comments:
This is my first game, but not my first time being involved in development. I've been a developer for a number of years and work in agile dev teams.
Ren'Py/Python is a relatively new language, but I'm picking it up quick and have a good social community around me to help with any issues.
The framework is in place to get an initial version out and build a community around the game.

With regards to the artist, I'm not set on one engine. If you want to make everything in Daz, great. Blender, cool. VaM, nice.
Honey Select, if you can make Western faces, then we're golden.
The story and the thicc-ness is a huge part of it and that's what is most important to me.

Synopsis:
John Temple, a 30 year-old, lazy construction worker is fired from his job and kicked out by his girlfriend. He returns home to Birchwood, moving in with his Step-Mom and Step-Sisters who he has been estranged from since his Father's disappearance. Being bored and wanting answers, he searches around in his missing Father's boxes in the basement and finds a key to a storage unit on the outskirts of town. Inside the unit he discovers the chemical formula to T41CC, a serum that increases the breast and ass size of women and the muscle and penis size of men. With this new power, will John finally uncover the truth about his Father and make something of his life?

Last edited:
Reactions: Guy Axworthy

Guy Axworthy

Keeper of Assets
Uploader
Sep 14, 2018
Can't wait to upload your game to the site :KEK:.

Good luck with finding your partner in crime!

+1 highly recommended (9/10 doctors agree)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thicc Lord

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Assets
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Another bump.
I know people are put off by Rev Share, but this is a project that I am very passionate about and will not be dropped.
Come chat to me on Discord.

Reactions: Guy Axworthy
Aug 9, 2020
"need a Artist that is comfortable with creating THICC "
Can you share us an exemple what you want (render, image, game ...)?

Last edited:

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Assets
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Some artist examples:

(some are too extreme)
(but without the weird shota shit)

Some of those are extreme, there’s some bimbofication, but most are just curvy with small stomachs.
Happy to chat more on Discord

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Assets
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Oh and

Who is like cream of the crop

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Ah, say boy, I mean, ah say, I do believe the developer means 'Ruben-esque'...

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Assets
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Had some interest, but nothing is 100% yet...
If you're interested, let me know.

EroGuySensei

Mar 22, 2021
If you are still looking, you can check to see if my skills are up to the task and contact me so we can discuss this project further. I can provide 3D renders, character design, and even animation.

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Assets
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
If you are still looking, you can check to see if my skills are up to the task and contact me so we can discuss this project further. I can provide 3D renders, character design, and even animation.
Judging by your site, you'll want paying.
I appreciate reaching out, but I can only offer rev share.

Thanks