[R>Artist 3D] Share Looking for 3D Artist

DrakarD

Jul 27, 2019
Project:
"Project Uploaded":
The story is about a young man (the player) who recently move in a new town with his familiy .
After finding a old looking box full of olds stuffs in his attic, he acquire the ability of traveling between the real world and a virtual one.

This skill will make is life more "pleasant" if you know what I mean ;)

Developer:
Me (RPGM and Renpy developper).
Here's my discord server if you need more info:

Possible Tags:
3DCG, Bestiality, Big Ass, Big Tits, Corruption, Cosplay, Creampie, Dating Sim, Dilf Drugs, Exhibitionism, Female Domination, Foot Job, Futa/Trans, Groping, Group Sex, Humiliation, Harem, Incest, Lesbian, Loli, Male Domination, Male Protagonist, Masturbation, Milf, Mind Control,Oral Sex, Rape, Romance, School Setting, Sex Toys, Spanking, Superpower, Survival, Teasing, Tit Fuck, Trans, Vaginal Sex, Voyeurism, Stripping, Anal Sex

Looking for:
-Someone working in Daz3D to make render and scene, and if possible animation.

Employment Type:
The income will be share between us. Using Patreon for the revenu. A page can/will be created for promotion and support.

Work commitment:
I would appreciate if a new version could be release every two month (30min/1h of gameplay for each version).

Preferred method of contact:
-I'll be available on my discord only if you need more information:

Job Description:
-The job is pretty simple but require some time (which I can't provide to make it).
All the project will be based on a main doc. This document will contain everything concerning the project (Story, System, Quest, Changelog, To do, Ideas, etc...).
Of course, I'm open to every return about this doc (In case is impossible to do, too much complicated etc...) and will lend a hand to help from time to time.
Concerning the development, I would like the main part to be created on RPGM because it's easy to use (Map, Quest, System etc...).
On top of the RPGM, the scene will be made in Daz3d and display by RPGM image or video system.

Additional comments:
-Please I would love to make this project, so if you would like to lend a hand, dont hesitate to contact me.

Last edited: