[R>Artist 3D] Share Looking For 3D Graphics Artist For New Game

Bulfmaster

Sep 19, 2018
Project: I don't want to give away too many specifics here. I'm wanting to start a new game. I've had this story written for awhile and I really want to get it started into what will be a really good adventure. I'll handle the writing and coding. We will be using Ren'py.

Developer: Will start a different Patreon account and use Discord for our patrons and to communicate with each other.

Looking for: I'm needing a 3D artist.

Employment Type: Revenue Share – 50/50 of all monthly patron funds. It can increase in the future as the project develops.

Work commitment: For now, I want to get this game started, but in the future if this partnership develops well, I'd like to do more games. Until then, I'm expecting a release per month.

Preferred method of contact: For now, I'd prefer to use email, but later Discord will be the primary method of communication. If interested, message me here and I'll send you my email address. I'll also ask for some samples.

Job Description: To create renders for use in our game. Also, to create sprites for the tiers on Patreon, banners, logos, any other artwork or graphics as needed. These things will all be discussed once we start communicating in Discord.

Additional comments: I'd prefer all artwork to be done using Daz. I would like you to be decent at it too. I would like you to be able to do some animations, but this is not mandatory. You will also have input on the different directions of the story. One thing that is mandatory is I don't want someone that is working on another game or project. This will take quite a bit of your free time and I had a bad experience before with someone that was working on another project. Only serious folks need apply. If you are new to this environment and want to get your feet wet, this may be a perfect opportunity for you. Just please, don't contact me unless you are serious about giving up your free time. Thank you!

Bulfmaster

Sep 19, 2018
Do u have any experience in Daz?
Graphics were never my strong suit, so no I don't. I've worked with folks before who were really good at Daz and I've worked with folks that used Blender. I think Blender is better as far as a more realistic render, but the user has to be very talented in order for it to turn out. Otherwise, it's a failure, which I've experienced as well. This is why I prefer Daz, as I've been told it's easier to use.