[R>Artist 3D] Paid Looking for 3D Models for Unity - Money no issue!

Revel!

May 27, 2020
Project:
A 3D adult MMO built on Unity. Basically a newer and better version of 3DXChat. Still in the beginning stages, as I need the base 3D models before I can continue with creating the animations which make up the core game system.

Developer:
I'm the sole developer currently. I've got many years of web development experience and am branching into game dev. I'm total crap at making 3D models, though.

Looking for:
Looking for a reliable 3D modeler/artist with experience working with Unity, blendshapes, animations, rigging, and preferably DAZ 3D.

Employment Type:
This is a paid job. These core character models are the most important aspect of the game, so I don't mind hiring a professional and paying for a job well done.

Work commitment:
Most likely a one-off project. But ideally be available down the line for any potential updates, tweaks, etc. that are needed (paid, of course).

Preferred method of contact:
Contact me on Discord - Malachi#9999

Job Description:
I need a couple base models created to be used for general, all-purpose character creation, so both a male and female body with interchangeable faces and blendshapes. I also need fully functional and quality genitalia to go with them. They should also be optimized as much as possible.

I'd prefer to find someone who can simply export Daz models for this (license fee isn't an issue). I've tried to do it myself but can't get the genitals to work well enough. And if possible, teach me the method to do this so I don't have to keep bothering you down the line if I want to add more blendshapes to the models.

Additional comments:
Like I said, money isn't an issue here, so I'm willing to pay a pretty penny for this. I'm looking for quality, though. So I need someone with a good grasp of the English language, the patience to work with me, and the willingness to go back and forth making changes until I've got the models that meet my needs.

Last edited: