[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] Share Unpaid Looking for 3D or 2D artist for the game: 'Love in Space'

RuinedGames

Apr 2, 2021
I'm looking for a 3D or 2D artist who'd like to work on my unreleased game. I am looking for someone creative and focused on delivering useful content. I'll provide details about characters and the scenes, but it would be perfect if you could read the script and provide renders with expressions and poses adjusted to what happens in the story. I'd like you to imagine the world that I describe and be creative.

I'm doing the writing and I'll do the coding. I plan to implement a card game, which is supposed to be a significant thing in the game, but I want to have an engaging story first. I'm a senior software developer, however I've never made a Python / RenPy game. But I believe I'll do just fine.
Anyway, at the moment I focus only on the story part. I didn't get to any lewd scenes yet, however its a game where you need to wait some time to get the adult content. The main characters are quite innocent. At the beginning you'll be introduced to the world and to the girls, there'll be some character development...

It is my side project, I've never made an adult game before and I don't know if its gonna be profitable, so I'm looking for someone who's willing to work on it for free till it gets released, and then we'll share the profits and keep working on it together. I don't want to do the release before getting to the first possible lewd scene, both with story and graphics. Check out the game for yourself and if you think there is potential for something big, contact me. If not, check the development thread sometime later, maybe there'll be more content and you'll decide to join.
Game:
Development thread: Love in Space
Discord: hr_313#9484 (or just contact me here on the forum)

Last edited:

RuinedGames

Apr 2, 2021
Thank you Red DiXon for the link! I've checked him, I enjoy his work and I saw he looks for collaboration. His pink-haired girl could be the Donnavan twins model in my game, I thought about them as short, skinny redheads, perhaps with some freckles. Sadly, MothManlet was not interested in this project. I keep looking for cooperation.

Slayer7

Nov 27, 2018
is this offer still available? I'm a DAZ3D artist, we can chat more in private msg if you want.

RuinedGames

Apr 2, 2021
Yeah, it is available. I'll make sure to edit the thread if I find an artist for this game. I wrote you a private msg.

Reactions: Slayer7