[S>Artist 3D] Paid Looking for 3d work! I create comics, arts, clothing and all!

Sextus-400

Apr 21, 2023
Skills:
Blender, Marvelous Designers, substance painter.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord Sextus400

Employment Type & Rates:
Flat rate or per project.

Availability:
full or part time or commission base.

Work Samples:

Outfits for game LUSTLAND:
Over 12 outfits have been made, exmaples:

Characters:
Those characters are hand made, from skin to hair to clothing to shape.

Comics:
Over 25 comics have been made and delivered!
Examples:
(Top selling)

Other (non monster)

Comment:
Hello my name is Sextus. I am a 3d artist based in Slovakia. I've been working with 3D art for over 8 years. I'm an expert in blender and like to do things on my own from scratch! I can create sets, clothing, simulation, characters, hair and even monsters!
I would be happy to work on a comic you want to bring to reality or a game you want to make real!
Looking forward to working with you!

Sextus-400

Apr 21, 2023
Cock and side Diagram game assets for project bioascensions by Lockhart77!
Those assets where built fully in blender and ported to unity for the game Bioascensions.
Fully rigged and with many morphs and variations!
COCK 1.jpg COCK 2.jpg COCK 3.jpg COCK 4.jpg COCK 5.jpg

Sextus-400

Apr 21, 2023
I also modeled a side diagram for the same order to be used in that game for customization! It also have a lot of morphic possiblities!
Male Enlarged.jpg Male Mutated.jpg Male nromal.jpg

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Can you use differmorphic without ruining the texture of daz models? as in using existing daz models into blender for sex scene ( because daz doesn't have collision )

Sextus-400

Apr 21, 2023
Can you use differmorphic without ruining the texture of daz models? as in using existing daz models into blender for sex scene ( because daz doesn't have collision )
Sure, I can use the already existing textures and add some body physics. How can I help?

Sextus-400

Apr 21, 2023
Reactions: Ceadmondo

Sextus-400

Apr 21, 2023
Early build of a house environment and prop made for SuperWriter's upcoming game rebounding life!
This house was made in blender and then ported over to daz3d, can't say it wasn't a challenge but working with SuperWriter we managed to get though this build! (Images from an early build things have changed)

Reactions: Shikharisfree

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
Early build of a house environment and prop made for SuperWriter's upcoming game rebounding life!
This house was made in blender and then ported over to daz3d, can't say it wasn't a challenge but working with SuperWriter we managed to get though this build! (Images from an early build things have changed)
Looks good! I may have some work for you. Will message you on Discord.