Seeking Looking for 3dcg MMF threesome game (no hotwife no NTR)

SeeEmilyPlay

Aug 12, 2017
Hey guys, I sometimes like a bit of sharing in my games, but most games I have run into that to have sharing also have NTR, which I do not like at all. No interest to see my LI getting screwed or raped by some black guy (on a side note, why does it almost always have to be a black guy, is NTR some kind of racial preference now?).

I like to share like in that scene in Midlife Crisis with the sis and her husband, or like in Timestamps where you and your best buddy can play with his mom.
Just consentual threesome fun with with your LI and a friend, or brother, or dad .

Any recommendations?

3dcg
Ren'py or Unity
Futa/trans is ok
Incest, yes please
No HS games, I just can't play that guy char that's always looks and dresses the same in every game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edhinor

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
(on a side note, why does it almost always have to be a black guy, is NTR some kind of racial preference now?).
It's always some black thug because what the average American (and various others) sees as brutish and crude, so having sex with one is seen as either degrading, mind-blowingly primal, or both. Same thing as orcs in fantasy games. It's nothing new either, so with NTR being introduced to western audiences it's no surprise that this old trope appears in western-made NTR games.