[R>Artist 2D] Share Unpaid Looking for a 2d artist for a "captured heroine" kind of game

Chobal

Oct 8, 2019
Hello, this is my first project of this kind but I have already programed the main loop of the game and the proyect seems promising.

Revenue: I can't aford to pay you, but any profit and ownership will be split among participants equally.

Kind of game: A simplified mix of Darkest Dungeon and Moral Sword of Asagi. I had in mind a soft-dark/fun atmosphere where you can experience diferent kinks depending of what dungeon you go at.

The game: The game loop is simple, you have a party of unique female characters and you can go explore dungeons and fight new creatures. Special events or completing a dungeon will unlock a new dungeon and/or update old ones.
Principal mechanics are: each dungeon will focus on a new kink; allies can be captured, killed or turn into enemies; allies can be recruited/rescued on the dungeons; character's battle images will change depending of the situation (clothes off, pined down, tied up, etc) All of this depends of what kinks we end up introducing.

What I spect from you: You can imply yourself as much as you like, make up your own characters, discus kinks and mechanics to be added and, over all, have fun!

*Note: This is a "for fun" proyect, the only thing I want is from you to not gost me. If at some point of the proyect you grow tired we can leave it on pause or, if you want to leave, is ok but please, please just tell me. I have been ghosted twice already so please understand I'll require from you to make something for the game in 30 days.

You can contact with me by discord dm: @chob75
I can speak english and spanish.

Chobal

Oct 8, 2019
can we have details about the 2D part
are you gonna use live 2D stuff ?
Im ok with static images, I have in mind something like Moral Sword of Asagi, I recomend checking that game if you wana know what I want to do exactly.

Last edited:

Chobal

Oct 8, 2019
Hello, this is my first project of this kind but I have already programed the main loop of the game and the proyect seems promising.

Revenue: I can't aford to pay you, but any profit and ownership will be split among participants equally.

Kind of game: A simplified mix of Darkest Dungeon and Moral Sword of Asagi. I had in mind a soft-dark/fun atmosphere where you can experience diferent kinks depending of what dungeon you go at.

The game: The game loop is simple, you have a party of unique female characters and you can go explore dungeons and fight new creatures. Special events or completing a dungeon will unlock a new dungeon and/or update old ones.
Principal mechanics are: each dungeon will focus on a new kink; allies can be captured, killed or turn into enemies; allies can be recruited/rescued on the dungeons; character's battle images will change depending of the situation (clothes off, pined down, tied up, etc) All of this depends of what kinks we end up introducing.

What I spect from you: You can imply yourself as much as you like, make up your own characters, discus kinks and mechanics to be added and, over all, have fun!

*Note: This is a "for fun" proyect, the only thing I want is from you to not gost me. If at some point of the proyect you grow tired we can leave it on pause or, if you want to leave, is ok but please, please just tell me. I have been ghosted twice already so please understand I'll require from you to make something for the game in 30 days.

You can contact with me by discord dm: @chob75
I can speak english and spanish.
No longer looking for an artist