[R>Artist 2D] Share Looking for a 2D artist for a medieval game.

epioibaf

Mar 19, 2023
Project:
- Shodia, a medieval visual novel with sandbox elements and multiple endings and paths.

Developer:
- ecstatic#4335 , writer and ren'py coder. Dm if you have any questions/ want info.

Looking for:
- 2D artist willing to do the art for the game.

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share, 70% for the artist 30% for me.

Work commitment:
- Depends on the other side as long as this project gets finished.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord.

Job Description:
- I can handle the writing and coding of the game but I am looking for somebody able to do the art side of the game. After the first chapter(out of 10) gets released we will be able to hire more people to assist with the project if the game picks up pace. But for the first chapter it will be just us.
Artstyle:
- Main artstyle: I am open to work on any artstyle the artist is efficient/experienced with. But you need to be able to do background, character and sex design.
- The main characters the artist will have to deal with are: Humans, elves, orcs and demons. With some other races to come forth, none of the game will include furry or gay scenes.

Additional comments:
- I am fully committed to this project and I don't expect any person to be as committed as I am, but I would like to have reassurances over both of us being dedicated to producing something out of the potential the game has.

Last edited:
Reactions: danken

kinrean

May 12, 2018
you should put more detail of what kind of art style you looking for and what is there to draw like background, animal and so on. more detail the better . as people can understand how much time it need to put and how skill they need.

Reactions: epioibaf

epioibaf

Mar 19, 2023
you should put more detail of what kind of art style you looking for and what is there to draw like background, animal and so on. more detail the better . as people can understand how much time it need to put and how skill they need.
Thank you, will do!

dotbf

Aug 26, 2017
I've never done anything commercially, but I'd be willing to give it a go if my style is to your liking.

Discord: PizzaForce#7644

Some stuff I posted for reference.

Reactions: danken and Ray Rahu