[R>Artist 2D] Share Looking for a 2D artist for a NTR game!

Akabayashii

Nov 1, 2018
Hello and thank you for clicking on this post. I assume that you clicked this post because you too are a big fan of NTR and/or interracial and if that is true I bet we'll get along well. I am a software developer and I think I can also write pretty well, but what I lack is the ability to express myself with art, this is where YOU come in!

If you are a big fan of NTR and interracial that's a big plus, but not a requirement at all! The most important thing is a good art style and good cooperation. The game is still in it's infancy, I am working out the basic outline of the story, this is a short overview:

Within the vibrant tapestry of university life, Mia (21), a talented digital art student, finds herself entangled in a web of fateful encounters and hidden desires. As she embarks on her second year at the prestigious University of Haar alongside her boyfriend, Tom (22), a brilliant computer science major, their shared dreams and intertwined lives promise a future of limitless possibilities.

Though bound by the tender threads of their relationship, fate has other plans in store for Mia and Tom. Due to the university's strict housing regulations, they are separated into different rooms, each with their own roommates—Daniel, Tom's loyal friend, and Jenny, Mia's trusted confidante. Yet, amidst the blossoming friendships and the enchanting rhythm of campus life, a magnetic pull begins to stir, drawing Mia into the depths of a transformative journey.

As an active member of the student council, Mia dedicates herself to fostering unity and creating unforgettable experiences for her fellow students. This semester, her path converges with that of Jason, an enigmatic exchange student hailing from America. Towering and charismatic, his presence becomes a magnet for intrigue and curiosity.

Fate's hand weaves a narrative that pairs Mia and Jason together as she becomes his guide in this foreign land. As they navigate the corridors of academia and share countless moments, an undeniable connection kindles between them. In the delicate dance of friendship, mentorship, and shared passions, Mia finds herself inexorably drawn to Jason's captivating presence.

Meanwhile, Tom remains oblivious to the burgeoning emotions that swirl within Mia's heart. In the realm of secrets and unspoken desires, she grapples with the overwhelming weight of loyalty, torn between the stability of her relationship with Tom and the forbidden allure of the unknown. The world around her shifts, tension builds, and every choice she makes threatens to unravel the delicate balance she has crafted.

If the premise caught your eye you might be asking yourself what is expected from you if you decide to pursuit this project: Since the project is still in its infancy the timeline for the project is adjustable and we can figure out together, depending on our availability.

In addition to the last topic, the income will be shared, this pretty much means there will be a time period where we don't have revenue so I don't expect your focus to be on this project, NO PRESSURE, we have to make a living somehow!

If all of this sounds interesting to you feel free to message me on discord if you have further questions and would like to discuss this further, my username is: marauder111

• Haha
Reactions: Sneed's