[R>Artist 2D] Share Looking for a 2D artist for a RPG game

icecube1705

Apr 5, 2020
Project:
I’m creating an hentai RPG game set in the present day where the protagonist (a young man) discovers that magic exists. The story consists in raise your magic powers, learn new enchantment and use them for take advantage on the girls of the city because nobody else know that magic exists.
The game is divided in two main parts, the first consist in develop your magical powers and learn new enchantments, the other consist in develop your relationship with the girls of the game and use the magic for take advantage on them; you can choose at any time in which part you want to advance (but more enchantment you know more options you have for interact whit the girls).
I am starting to create the game in Italian but if it have succes I want to translate it in English too.

Developer:
- me

Looking for:
- 2D artist
I need somebody that create the hentai scene and maybe some characters image. I prefer a manga style and I hope to find somebody that can create gif too (but it is not necessary).

Employment Type:
My intention is to post the game on Patreon while it is in development and release the beta versions for the Patreons and a demo and/or the old versions for free so we can find more people interested in it. Then when it is finish sell it on Steam or similar site.
The revenue for the work is a percentage of the earnings and it depends if you create gif or simple image (I know that create gif requires more work, but I think that with it we can find more people that want the game, so you can have a double increase of the earning).
Obviously you can have a version of the game for free.

Work commitment:
I search somebody that works whit me until the end of the development of the game, so it is a long term work. This does not mean exclusively work for this project or prioritize it over other commissions but to be available to work on it as a side project for a longer time.

Preferred method of contact:
- telegram (@nick1794) or discord (nick17#8344)

Job Description:
The game have a lot of kind of adult content, actually I have planned to add are: incest, ecchi, voyeur, sleeping sex, rape and mind control.
IF YOU WANT in addition to create these image you can be an Alpha tester and give me advice for the story and the creation of the game.

Additional comments:
If you are interested tell if you can do gif and show me some work that you did so I can see if I like your style.