[R>Artist 2D] Share Unpaid Looking for a 2d artist for a short RPGM MV game (hopefully NTR, but negotiable)

Dec 12, 2021
Project:
A short NTR centered story in a medieval setting. Most things in the project are negotiable, but if you're on board with this topic, that's better for both of us.

Developer:
I want to learn about adult game development and I've decided that a short project about a topic I'm interested in is a good starting point. I considered making a demo inspired by NTRPG, a game where the sex scenes use animated sprites instead of actual art, but since my purpose with this project is to learn about the development process, I figured that inviting an artist would be very valueable. I am new to RPGM MV, so that's why I'm limiting the scope and complexity of the project, and that's why the art and story will be at the center of it. I will also be the writer of this projet (if it were to be published, I can do both spanish and english versions).

Looking for:
Beginner 2d artist interested in adult game development.

Employment Type:
This is more of a learning experience than a job. The "Unpaid" tag is definitely the most appropriate for this post, but I'm serious enough about this project to aim for a product that can be published and iterated on, so the chance of sharing Patreon money is not off the table (keep this in mind when pitching what the project is going to include).

Work commitment:
I have a job, so my commitment is limited. I don't expect you to work more than an hour or two each day, since that's the time I'll be putting in.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord seems appropriate for this, so feel free to add me if you're interested: JarethDidIt#3646 (my time zone is GMT-5 and I speak both english and spanish)

Job Description:
I'm looking for a rookie 2d artist who's able to put quantity over quality. For example, think about the game Aliens in the Backyard . The art in that game has a very simple yet effective style. I'm interested in someone who can make decent looking models (around 4 characters) with few details but also someone who's able to maintain a level of consistency between characters and situations. That's what I hope to find, but I'm really not picky about this. What's most important for me is the interest you have in completing this project. The best fit would be someone who's interested in other aspects of the project (topic, game mechanics, story, etc) and is willing to discuss and negotiate those details without getting too attached to any single thing. There's no need to put much effort into backgrounds, NPCs or items in a project like this one, so there's no need to have skills for that.

Additional comments:
If you're not interested in the project but you like sharing thoughts and opinions on other adult-game-related stuff, feel free to add, I love talking about this topic.