[R>Artist 2D] Share Unpaid Looking for a 2D artist for a sissy game

ClosedCloset

Mar 28, 2021
Project:
- *Untitled* is a sissy game set in an alternate universe where people are assigned roles by the system. The main character has to work as a sissy sex worker. The game would offer some customization and would kinda play like Earn Your Freedom

Developer:
- I'm the only developer right now. I've had about 7 years of experience with game development and have published some games but now I'm looking to spice things up, switching to adult games with a new identity. Hit me up on discord: ClosedCloset#7537

Looking for:
- 2D Artist

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share? Paid? Unpaid?

Work commitment:
- I'm planning for an early alpha release which should take at most 2 months. Then we'll see how the game is received and if we want to continue working on it. Anything goes, but i'll be dedicated for at leadt two months.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord (ClosedCloset#7537)

Job Description:
- You will have to figure out the art style and draw different scenes and assets for the game. There are a couple of drawing I already did and put in the game to test out the game, we can discard them and go for a style you're comfortable with, or you can draw in a similar style and we can improve as we go on. I cannot offer any payment but if we ever earn anything we will split it based on the time spent on the project.

Additional comments:
- Feel free to contact me and we can chat more about what the game is