[R>Artist 2D] Share Looking for a 2d artist for an executrix game

Viscount1

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2020
Project:
I'm about 5% done with a Ren'py game I am making. I am using placeholder art for now but the idea would be a superhero themed game focused on two things:
1. very large breasts (zombie's retreat, confined with goddesses, warlock and boobs etc.)
2. executrix femdom (katalist or bo wei games but with less feet, or like a typical succubus game but with more bite)

Developer:
This is my first game ever, but not my first time writing. I am keeping this project short and unambitious.

Looking for:
A 2d artist

Employment Type:
I guess shared? If we get off the ground I'm not against a patreon, possibly with the end result going on itch.io or someplace similar

Work commitment:
Very part time, one off for now

Preferred method of contact:
This thread but if not my email which I do not check often
Viscount1@yahoo.com

Job Description:
At this point 8 figures with expressions, possibly some of those figures in a chair with limited expressions, and 12 unique scenes with some variations

Additional comments:
I realize this isn't everyone's thing so I was hoping to gauge interest in a game of this type and see if there is any point to continuing or if I should just move on to other projects.

witcher234

Dec 20, 2020
I love Bowei games and always wanted to make something similar. Unfortunately i am a 3D artist and not 2d artist or else would loved to join

Viscount1

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2020
I kind of have my heart set on 2d, but I'll keep you in mind if nothing materializes. Thanks for the interest regardless!

It occurred to me that I did not really provide enough detail in my first post. Specifically I wanted to clarify that, while I have most of the game planned out, I am pretty creatively flexible, so any scenes or fetishes that a collaborator wanted to include I would probably be down to replace an existing scene with those scenes. With that being said, here is what I have in mind for the specific sex scenes.

Literal spoilers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another thing that's not a spoiler that I should have mentioned: the original intent was for there to be a sort of mini-giantess thing going on, nothing crazy just taller ladies, think zombies retreat.

Strbrvsky

Apr 26, 2019
Have you found an artist yet? because I would like to offer my service. DM me on SSKA#4057 for easier communication.
My art style just like my profile picture, though these days I draw furries because I got a lot of furry commission.
here is my DA