[R>Artist 2D] Share Looking for a 2D Artist for my Twine game

Envoy__

Games
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Project:
The Darker Arts. It is a fan game for the Harry Potter universe. Currently in v0.1.7, it has a long way to, definitely several months before completion if not a year.

Developer:
- Envoy#1194 on Discord,

Looking for:
2D Artist.

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share from the Patreon I linked above, the percentage of which we can discuss. The Patreon was just started so I understand hesitancy, if that's the case and you would be willing to join my team on the condition that the Patreon split becomes worth your time, you can always check back with me later. I am optimistic that the Patreon will grow and constantly looking for other avenues to promote my game.

Work commitment:
-I would give you a few detailed descriptions of certain scenes to draw for each update. You would have several weeks (if not as much as a month) in between releases to work on them.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord, see above for my user tag.

Job Description:
-A 2D artist that can draw in a sort of "fantasy" art style. I can provide examples if needed, but if you think you can capture the magic of the world of Hogwarts n a drawing, you can fit perfectly with this project.

Additional comments:
- I am pretty open to negotiation on all the things I listed here, so if you like my project and want to get on it, shoot me a message and we'll sort it out. I would also pay through PayPal, if that matters to you.