[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] Paid Looking for a 2D Artist to create a Femboy/Trap/Femdom/Futa/Monster Renpy game

NouBreakStudios

Sep 8, 2023
Project: Nemesis
- A story-rich Renpy game where a secret agent femboy and his female superior gets dominated by other girls, futanaris and monsters.

Developer:
-Nou Break Studios (Working on Patreon and SubscribeStar)

Looking for:
- 2D Artist (anime style)

Employment Type:
- Paid

Work commitment:
- At least once a week

Preferred method of contact:
- Here or Discord (noubreakstudios)

Job Description:
- Looking for a 2D artist to form a team with me (developer/programmer) to work on this project. As mentioned previously, the game will feature a femboy in H-Scenes with other girls, futanaris and monsters, so you will need to be comfortable with drawing these. Also need to be able to draw backgrounds. If you have skills in UI design that's a plus, but not a must for this application.

Additional comments:
- Just wanted to be totally honest and upfront about this with everyone who may be interested in this. This is a paid role, but as I am paying directly out of my own pocket, I do not have a huge budget and can only pay at most $30 per work item. I know this may be disappointing to some of you, but I am in the process of creating a patreon and SubscribeStar account. If in the future we do well (i.e. people are supporting us financially), then without a doubt I can pay more. However, for the time being this is the most I can pay. If anyone's interested or have any questions about this project, please feel free to contact me on here or discord.

Many Thanks

Last edited:

dacomdacom

Jan 14, 2022
What time zone are you in, roughly? (no need to doxx yourself, just the continent is enough)
Have you created a finished game before? (you
Are you able to handle payment using crypto currency?
Are you ready to negotiate adjustments to the art to accommodate your tight budget?
If my art fits your taste, please contact me on "session" (a privacy focused, no sign-up required messaging app). My ID is

[private]

In any case, good luck with your project!

Last edited:

yamakawaqq

Jun 15, 2023
hi! i'm ready to negotiate the conditions. i can't text you on discord (idk why). so please, contact me @mahiro.png#0 . my portfolio - mahiropng.carrd.co

ilikebaras

Aug 24, 2021
Hey! If this is not filled yet, Ive sent a friend request through discord.

Here are some art examples