[R>Artist 2D] Paid Looking for a 2D Artist to create a Sissy themed book cover

Sokaris

Feb 26, 2018
Project :
The Yasmine Method, is a short novel I wrote, on the path of being published. Please note that it is written in French and is not subject to a translation yet.
It's about the forced sissification of a rebellious young man, deviced by his extremely hot therapist Yasmine. She will use her ex-husband's need for money to train the young thug into an obedient sissy bitch.

Writer :
Me.

Looking for:
2D Artist for a book cover only at the moment.
Possibilities for the project to evolve.

Employment Type:
Paid + 1 free example of the book

Work commitment:
Short term/one shot, creditted on the book (of course)

Preferred method of contact:
First contact in the thread or PM
Discord : Sim#0992

Job Description:
I would need a talented artist to create the original cover for my novel. It's plain and simple, I will provide a quick sketch of what I want, determine a price and have the art done with colours.

Additional comments:
It's surely better to provide an overview of your work. I more into the realistic or comicbook kind of illustration than the anime or cartoon like.
If you have any kink for femdom or sissies, the job is yours !
Here's an example of what I like, the artist is Christian Zanier
1648886455989.png

FlemManiac

Apr 17, 2020
My style isn't what you're looking for but if you're still in need, my Discord is Pacmanicng#6818

Sokaris

Feb 26, 2018
My style isn't what you're looking for but if you're still in need, my Discord is Pacmanicng#6818

Perhaps not what I'm looking for, but great art though. Thanks.

https://f95zone.to/threads/semi-anime-and-anime.109506/
your discord is not working! add me if interested! am very versatile :> and can replicate the style you linked
hinouka#9506
I'll turn it on, interesting art your doing also.