Looking for a 2d artist who is interested in working on the art of a new WN/LN project

ZOMOX

May 20, 2020
Yo, I'm a young brazilian writer A.K.A student, who's working a WN with the will of making it one of the first LN with an Japanese like plot to be done by a Brazilian, here in my country.
The project is about a girl who founds herself in a adventure implied by a legendary instrument from another dimension; If interested,I'll send you a synopsis of the history. I already have one Chapter in the making of, 50% of it is already done and a 100% completed prologue of 38 pages (currently, its writed in portuguese, but I do have plans of expanding it to english and maybe Japanese too.),I can make a english version of the synopsis if needed.
The atmosphere of the world is based on a exotic blueish looking flat land, with grass thats is kinda of a dark blue, and high threes that grows a white looking leaf, with a vertical basedcity, the city, having a desing inspired in gothic architecture, with about four to five floors with precarious bridges connecting on building to another in a distance.
It will have a dragon and a cute looking Japanese college girl as a MC. Needing a gentle and at the same time rough sketcher to make a sketch of the MC and landscape as what i do have i n mind, feel free to comment if interested.