[R>Artist 2D] Paid Looking for a 2D artist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Project:
The project is a text-based fantasy game in a school setting. It heavily features player choice, a male and female protagonist, and a variety of characters with different storylines and personalities.

Developer:
Me, Aviary.

Looking for:
2D Artist

Employment Type:
Paid

Work commitment:
Part-Time

Preferred method of contact:
Discord: Aviary#4078

Job Description:
I need a lovely artist to create a variety of character portraits and full-body poses for original characters.

Additional comments:
I'm not looking for a specific style. Please share any examples through Discord or this thread if you are interested.

Ray Rahu

Oct 10, 2018
Added you in Discord; if you're still looking, will share art example through there.

nickfarie

Jan 4, 2019
Heya, I'm interested in this project and would like to talk to you about doing some work on it with you! I'll also add you in Discord.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sergii-g

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
hey bro! are you still looking for an artist? i wrote you on discord. you can chek some of my work here: https://f95zone.to/threads/freelancer-2d-illustrator-and-animator-spinepro.93104/
Added you in Discord; if you're still looking, will share art example through there.
Heya, I'm interested in this project and would like to talk to you about doing some work on it with you! I'll also add you in Discord.
Thank you to everyone here, and all the other talented people who have responded! I am talking with a few artists currently, but if anyone would still like to apply, you can. I haven't made a definitive choice yet.

sunday322

May 27, 2020

discord : SunDay#3347

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
The position has been filled, thank you all for reaching out!

Status
Not open for further replies.