Seeking Looking for a 2D Dungeon Crawler/Crafting game

doodledingle88

Jan 8, 2019
Looking for a game that I cant for the life of me remember the name of.

It's in a 2D pixel-art style. It is NOT a visual novel, but I'm not quite sure if its RPGM (It did not have a top-down art style)

You start off in a big house/mansion and eventually have to find your way to the local shop.
In the back room of the store there was this large dungeon/laboratory area.
Where you had to navigate through this dungeon (it was not randomized) and fight monster girls.

It had a questing system where when you talk to people, they ask you to gather items or craft stuff for them.
Most of the items were in the Lab/Dungeon in the backroom of the store.
Chatting with the people and doing their quests would rise some heart meter so you could have sex with them.

I remember specifically you had to craft a dildo rocking horse for some girl in the shop.

I recall the name being something weird and basic like "OOOO", "OOVOO", or "00000" I could be completely misremembering this though.
I downloaded it on here a few months ago if that helps any.

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
First thing that comes to mind about starting in a house/mansion and a shop having a lab in it is Spooky Milk Life. Unless you give a bit more of details it's a bit hard, easy ones are if it's male, female or futa protagonist.
If it ends up being Spooky Milk Life, is this the rocking horse with a dildo you mentioned?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If by any chance you already found the game, just let me know!