[R>Artist 3D] Looking for a 3D/animation artist

ounercat

Nov 6, 2023
I hope you're all doing well! I'm new to this community and excited to dive into adult game development. After playing many of the popular visual novel adult games, I've decided to try my hand at creating one myself. Although I don’t have much experience yet, I’m eager to learn and invest the time needed to build something great. Below is more information about myself and the project idea.

About Me

I consider myself a creative writer with a vivid imagination. I enjoy crafting interesting stories with engaging characters and a good dose of heat and tension. I'm new to Ren'Py but I feel confident that I can manage the technical side of things.

Project:

While I don’t want to reveal too much about my story to avoid potential idea theft, I can say that the artistic style I’m looking for would be similar to the game "Heart Problems." I’m also hoping for animations that match that level of quality.

The story is an engaging adult visual novel that delves into the complexities of desire, attraction, and human relationships. Set in a grounded, realistic world with no extreme fetishes or fantasy creatures, it focuses on the tension between affection and passion, exploring intimate decisions and emotional dilemmas. With mature characters and an immersive narrative, the story blends romance, temptation, and seductive moments in a way that's both subtle and intense, offering a deep, emotional experience for adult audiences.

Looking for:

I’m currently seeking an artist to collaborate with on this project. I’ll handle the programming, dialogue, music, sound, and most of the game’s technical aspects. However, I need help with rendering and animation.

Employment Type:

This is unpaid for now, as we’ll be working together to create a demo. Once we release it and see if it gains traction, we can look into monetizing and splitting the profits evenly.

Preferred method of contact:

Discord: srcattt

If you're interested in joining a team or already have a project in mind where my skills could be useful, feel free to reach out! Looking forward to connecting with other passionate developers.