[R>Artist 3D] Paid Looking for a 3D Animator (I can do the rendering)

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Hi SeptCloud again!

I'm looking for a skilled 3D Animator for my game. I'm currently doing the animations for it and I think they look good, but I would like to have an even better quality if possible. I can send you a sample if you would like to see what I have done so far as well as examples of what I have in mind.
The animations I want would be looping, 30 fps, and more than 10 frames. At the moment the animations I have done are between 200 and 400 frames.
I know it's a lot of frames, that's why I am willing to use my computer to render the animation.
I love doing animation, it's just that with everything else, I feel like I can't spend enough time to produce the quality of animation I want.

Looking for:
3D Animator

Employment Type:
Paid

Work commitment:
Long Term if possible

Preferred method of contact:

If you’re interested in working on it, please contact me via discord SeptCloud#7442 or send me a PM
We can discuss further details there.

Project:

The Seven Realms

Summary of the game:

For 400 years Atlas has tried to maintain a semblance of peace throughout the realm.
Since the death of their Queen and a great apathy seized their king, it fell to Atlas, the prince of the vampires, to restore the order. So when he smells an unfamiliar scent that should not have been amongst a party of humans, he goes to investigate and meets Leyala.
Leyala seems to be hiding something and by trying to undercover what, Atlas starts a chain of events that will cause them to venture across The Seven Realms.

Kind of Game:

Romance
There is one force relationship, but everything else is optional. Even in the force relationship, you can spend the whole game without sleeping with her (Monk playthrough possible).

Optional: Harem, Interracial, MFF, MFFF, Vaginal, Anal, Blowjob etc.