[R>Artist 3D] Paid Looking for a 3D Artist for a new game

tgray243

Dec 9, 2019
Project:
Working Title: Argos
Set in the ancient world of early bronze-age Greece, Argos tells the story of a young demigod prince (protag) ripped from the trappings of royalty by a great rival house. Now, the prince will have to forge new alliances, navigate the complex political world and master himself, all while a looming threat emerges from outside his homeland. This will be a story driven RPG style game, with branching choices and a few side quests. Right now the game will be multiple-part.

Developer:
I am a writer, starting my own dev shop after years of supporting other creators. I am very passionate about great storytelling and I see a market for great story -rich AVNs/adult games.

Looking for:
A talented 3D artist that would like to collaborate on this project preferably for the long haul. I'd like to start with a commission based structure then move to a partial commission/rev share once we launch. Bonus points if you enjoy ancient history/fantasy and have an eye for the genre. I will be asking the artist to create characters, locations, etc.

Employment Type:
Paid commission to start/rev share if we mutually decide on a long term agreement

Work commitment:
Long term, part time to start. Goal of going full time

Preferred method of contact:
Discord: rabokarabekian

Job Description:
Seeking talented 3D artist who is comfortable creating characters and environments for an adult game set in ancient bronze-age Greece. Part time commission to start

Additional comments:
Please feel free to reach out anytime on discord, looking forward to connecting!