[R>Artist 3D] Share Looking for a 3d artist for a Star Wars [+18] VN, Dark Empire

RedAce1942

Jan 3, 2018
Cattura1.JPG

Project:
-Dark Empire is a SW [+18] VN about a young but powerful sith lord, Galen Marek , known as Starkiller , and his journey to overthrow both Darth Vader and his master Darth Sidious who betrayed him and left him to die. Although extremely powerful, Starkiller isn't able to do it alone, and will need the help of a former Jedi Padawan, now turned rogue after the destruction of the Jedi Temple, Ashoka Tano.

Developer:

-RedAce1942

Looking for:
-3d Animator/3d Artist

Preferred method of contact:
-Discord, F95 Forums

Job Description:
-I am looking for a 3d animator to help me with NSFW animations and general 3d stuff- i can't do it all alone, and i can offer a few rigs(look below)

Additional comments:
-Sadly, i can't offer much right now; i am willing to share a 50/50 patreon income if the project gets some attention and positive feedback from the comunity(after the Darth Smut fiasco, i really doubt it).
I know everbody is a bit catious on Star Wars [+18] VN after what happened, but i'll try to keep my promises and NEVER milk my patreons for shitty content.

Thank you for anyone interested and if you find any typos feel free to tell me, English is not my first language.
Here some screens: i know it is nothing too fancy and there are a lot of placeholders and unfinished/untextured content, but i am kinda proud of the outcome

Last edited:
Reactions: BoredDicklessGamer

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
Consider me interested, albeit I am far too busy, but I am interested in knowing what software you are using? Would I be able to animate in my own program (Blender), here is an example of what I can generate in .

Jul 1, 2019
Consider me interested, albeit I am far too busy, but I am interested in knowing what software you are using? Would I be able to animate in my own program (Blender), here is an example of what I can generate in .
Wow you´re really good So how does the game progresses I would love to see that ahsoka fucked

Reactions: Saki_Sliz

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
Thanks, but I haven't done too much work on the video game front due to school. But I've at least made some connections as i try to expand out.