[R>Artist 3D] Share Looking for a 3D artist for collaboration on a VN

SkyRex04

Sep 18, 2020
Looking for a 3D artist (preferably Daz) in order to work on a VN. I've already found a programmer and had started to work on the VN but our artist decided to quit midway.

In terms of compensation, the only option I'm able to provide is Patreon revenue share, split equally between the programmer, writer(me) and the artist.

The story is loosely based on the 7 cardinal sins as love interests with a total characters cast of 15-16 characters. I plan on implementing various fetishes such as BDSM(both soft and hardcore), Corruption, Sharing, Vanilla Romance, Cuckold (Not the MC), MILF, etc. where almost all fetishes are optional and guided by the players choices.

I'm almost done with the script for the first release. I don't expect you to work full-time but manage the schedule with the other members keeping each other in consideration.

Please contact me only if you're interested in working till the end of the project. I don't want to leave another unfinished game on this site.

SkyRex04

Sep 18, 2020
Found an artist. Fortunately all 3 of us are from the same country so the time zone difference won't be a problem anymore. Now we can resume working on the VN.