[R>Artist 3D] Share Unpaid Looking for a 3D artist(Koikatsu or HoneySelect) partner for my first game.

XTZangel89

Jul 20, 2022
Project: Street Rats
The game is set in a near-future city where, on the surface, science is thriving and crime is nonexistent. But deep within its veins is an oppressive regime that controls the media, laws, and citizens. You are the protagonist, a young man with an incredible talent for technology. Your life is mundane and unfulfilling, and you wish for something to happen to break the cycle. Right on cue, a girl breaks into your apartment, searching for a place to hide. She is a "Street Rat." Runners, artists, and hackers who rebel against the regime and live their lives as they see fit. From here, the player can decide their fate.

It will be a simple game. Made in Renpy and will be an NSFW visual novel. Multiple branches and paths with a point and click from time to time.

Developer:
Me. I will be programming, writing, and everything else in between.

Looking for:
A 3D artist(Koikatsu or HS2) that can do poses and lighting. I've been working with Koikatsu and have minimal experience with it. I create some characters myself and basic poses. I am willing to switch to HoneySelect2.

Employment type:
This is my first game so I cannot pay you right away. If development is going well, I'll set up donations and we'll share revenue. 60% artist, 40% me.

Work Commitment:
Nothing serious; work when you're able.

Discord: xyzangel

Additional Comments:
This is my first game so there will be a lot of hurdles I have to go through. I've been doing everything on my own including 3D art. But I have never been confident with it since I just started. So this post is to see if anyone is interested. I'll continue on my own in the meantime and hope to have a successful debut. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Last edited:

Mystix3D

Mar 15, 2024
Hi there. If you might consider an artist who creates 3D art with DAZ Studio, then I might be able to help with your project.
I have many years of experience in creating DAZ3D art (SFW, NSFW / Sexy / Lewd).
If this seems of interest to you, then we can discuss more details.
See the About page on my profile for some contact info and my site link where you can find some examples of my art.
My Discord ID is: mystixxx